Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Welcome. I’ve been waiting for you…

But not as much as you’ve been waiting for me. You just didn’t know it yet. ;) It doesn’t look like much right at this moment, but this space is going to warm up fairly quickly once I get things going. You’re in for a fun ride. Thanks for joining me. I’m glad to have you along.

So, what can you expect to find here? There’s going to be some fiction and fantasy and some things drawn from real-life experience. I’ll let you decide which is which. And from time to time there may be photographic evidence from my play time. I plan to get very explicit. I’m an exhibitionist at heart. I like to share and bare all. You’ll be glad that I did.

For just a little while though, I’ll need your patience. I need to do some decorating to give this place some atmosphere, set the tone a bit. I may post a few things here and there, but it’s just for the sake of priming the pump. Once I’m up and running, though, there will be no stopping me. ;)

So stay tuned. Naughty things come to those who wait…

1 comment: