Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sinful Sunday - Aftermath

I hope this isn't considered cheating, because this picture is actually from last Sunday. I think it's too good not to share. Later on the morning after our hot sex on the hood of his car, we had the hottest sex of my entire life on the floor. 


It started (as it so often does with us) with a greedy blow job. Unfortunately for me, oral sex doesn't usually do it for him, so he told me to get down on the floor. We were both fully dressed, and I just pulled down my pants and underwear and got down on all fours. We fucked like animals for at least the next 45 minutes. At the end, I was face down in the carpet and he straddled me in such a way that my legs were pinned and I could not move. He took this picture of me to send to a girlfriend of ours without me even knowing, I was so out of it. It took me probably 5 minutes before I could even flip over onto my back and there I stayed for at least 10-15 minutes more. As you can see, the only article of clothing I lost was my shirt because it got HOT! ;)































Posted in participation with Sinful Sunday at Molly's Daily Kiss
Click below to see who else is getting their sin on this Sunday... ;)







9 comments:

  1. Hey, my photos this week are from last October! I think you're fine with ones from last Sunday. And that's a hot post :)

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your photo, regardless of when it was taken! It makes me want to take inappropriate photos at any given opportunity! :D Not that I'm not inclined to do that anyway, LOL! ;)

      Delete
  2. I know that feeling from this afternoon (maybe I should blog it - lol)!! You look like you enjoyed it very very much. Thanks for sharing......

    ~Mia~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed myself more than I can begin to say. It's hard for me to say that I've been completely sated, but I was that day! For a little while, at least! ;)

      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. I know that feeling :)

    And no, not cheating! I usually do a Friday night photo shoot to capture what I want for Sinful Sunday.

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a feeling I wish for everyone to experience often! ;)

      It's funny how during the week I'm trying to think of things to post on Sundays now. :)

      Delete
  4. Very hot! I love the kind of sex you describe. And the picture is delicious! We usually take our pictures a couple days before we post them, whether Sinful Sunday or HNT, so no, it's not cheating.

    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Delicious was an understatement for sure! :)

      I may have to look to resurrecting some stuff from my archives in the even that I have a "slow" week. ;)

      Delete
  5. Wow - that is a very hot scene you describe. Who cares what day it is!! :)

    ReplyDelete